Constitution of the state of South Carolina and the ordinances, reports and resolutions adopted by the Convention of the people held in Columbia, S.C., September, 1865 [electronic resource] : printed by order of the legislature
- Corporate Author:
- South Carolina. Constitutional Convention (1865)
- Columbia, S.S. [!] : J.A. Selby, printer to the state, 1866.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (76 unnumbered pages, 1 leaf ; 23 cm
- "A collection of pamphlets on the Proceedings of the Convention of the people of South Carolina, 1864-65. Contents. Constitution of South Carolina.1865. Proclamations of Governor Perry & President Johnson. Credentials of members of Convention, 1865. Reports of standing committees, 1865. Ordinances, 1865. Reports & resolutions of the General Assembly, 1865. Reports & resolutions of Session of 1864. Columbia, S.C. 1866.
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 13851898