The New York code of civil procedure [electronic resource] : containing all amendments to June 1, 1907, with notes of decisions to date : also the state constitution, rules of the Court of Appeals, general rules of practice and Municipal Court Act of New York City
- Corporate Author:
- New York (State)
- Uniform Title:
- Code of Civil Procedure of the State of New York
- Additional Titles:
- Code of civil procedure of the state of New York
At head of title: Parsons' complete annotated pocket code
- Albany, N.Y. : Matthew Bender, 1907.
- 32nd ed. / with a complete topical index prepared by John C. Thomson.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 72, 72a-72b, 74a-74n, 77-112, 1,432 pages) ; 18 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Thomson, John Crawford
Parsons, Henry Browne
View MARC record | catkey: 13854199