Report of the Board of Statutory Consolidation [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- New York (State). Board of Statutory Consolidation
- Albany [N.Y.] : J. B. Lyon Co., State printers, 1907-1908 [i.e., 1909]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (9 volumes) ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Rodenbeck, Adolph Julius
- v. 1-6. Consolidated laws: v. 1. Agricultural law to Education law -- v. 2. Election law to Insanity law -- v. 3. Insurance law to Partnership law -- v. 4. Personal property law to Salt springs law -- v. 5. Second class cities law to Village law -- v. 6. Penal law -- v. 7. Code of civil procedure and Code of criminal procedure -- [v. 8.] General report -- [v. 9] Historical record of general statutes ... from February 1, 1778, to January 1, 1909.
- A.J. Rodenbeck, chairman.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 13854437