Bedrock geologic map of the Blossburg quadrangle, Tioga County, Pennsylvania / by Brett T. McLaurin, Bloomsburg University, and Clifford H. Dodge, Pennsylvania Geological Survey
- McLaurin, Brett T.
- [Harrisburg] : Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Department of Conservation and Natural Resources, Bureau of Topographic and Geologic Survey, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 58 x 44 cm, on sheet 91 x 67 cm + 1 textual report (16 unnumbered pages ; 28 cm).
- Additional Creators:
- Dodge, Clifford H., Pennsylvania. Bureau of Topographic and Geologic Survey, Pennsylvania. Department of Conservation and Natural Resources, Geological Survey of Pennsylvania, and Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
- OFBM ; 12-01.0
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000 ; Universal Transverse Mercator (UTM) projection, zone 18 (W 77°07ʹ30ʺ--W 77°00ʹ00ʺ/N 41°45ʹ00ʺ--N 41°37ʹ30ʺ).
- Relief shown by contours, shading and spot heights., "Geology based on field mapping by B.T. McLaurin, Bloomsburg University, 2009-2010.", "Hillshade constructed from a DEM derived from preliminary lidar data collected for the Pennsylvania Geological Survey PAMAP program in 2007 and distributed through PASDA at http://www.pasda.psu.edu.", "Digital map production by T.G. Whitfield, M.E. Moore and V.N. Neboga, Pennsylvania Geological Survey, and B.T. McLaurin, Bloomsburg University, 2010 and 2012.", "Coal geology by C.H. Dodge, Pennsylvania Geological Survey, based on geophysical well logs, and mine data, 2010-2011.", Includes color logos for the Pennsylvania Department of Natural Resources, Pennsylvania Geological Survey, and Bloomsburg University, color geologic cross section, descriptive "Explanation" table, notes, location map, and adjoining 7.5-minute quadrangle diagram., and Accompanying text bound in pamphlet binder, 31 x 24 cm.
- Reproduction Note:
- Print reproduction.
View MARC record | catkey: 13856006