Durability of low-density core materials and sandwich panels of the aircraft type as determined by laboratory tests and exposure to the weather / by Bruce G. Heebink [and five others].
- Heebink, Bruce G.
- Madison, Wisconsin : United States Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory, 1947-1955.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (4 volumes) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Forest Products Laboratory (U.S.) and University of Wisconsin
- Report ; no. 1573, 1573-A, 1573-B, 1573-C
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed Nov. 26, 2014)., "May 1947"--Part 1., "July 1949"--Part 2., "July 1950"--Part 3., "October 1955"--Part 4., "This report is one of a series issued in cooperation with the Army-Navy-Civil Committee on Aircraft Design Criteria under the supervision of the Aeronautical Board.", "In cooperation with the University of Wisconsin.", and Publication pre-dates Federal Depository Library Program (FDLP) item numbers. No FDLP item number has been assigned.
View MARC record | catkey: 13856701