Understanding the flow physics of shock boundary-layer interactions using CFD and numerical analyses / David J. Friedlander
- Friedlander, David J.
- Additional Titles:
- Understanding the flow physics of shock boundary layer interactions using Computational Fluid Dynamics and numerical analyses
- Cleveland, Ohio : National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Glenn Research Center, October 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xvi, 105 pages) : color illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- NASA Glenn Research Center and United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- NASA/TM ; 2013-218081
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed on Dec. 3, 2014). and "October 2013."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 58-63).
- Funding Information:
- Sponsored by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration WBS 984754.02.07.03.13.02 and E-18767
View MARC record | catkey: 13856979