Leatherman [electronic resource] : the legend of Chuck Renslow : deluxe color edition / by Tracy Baim and Owen Keehnen ; edited by William B. Kelley and Jorjet Harper ; design by Kirk Williamson
- Baim, Tracy
- Chicago, IL : Prairie Avenue Productions, 
- Copyright Date:
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (414 pages) : color illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Keehnen, Owen and Prairie Avenue Productions
- LGBT thought and culture
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Charles, not Chuck! -- Trade no more -- The emergence of Kris Studio -- Triumph Gym and the evolution of Kris -- Sparrow, raven, and tattooing -- The Gold Coast -- Bathhouses -- The family -- The family : after the Dewes Mansion -- The White Parties -- More "family" business -- The law, mafia, politics, and power -- Media and community : GayLife Newspaper -- AIDS and nonprofit support -- International Mr. Leather -- The Leather Archives & Museum -- The Masons and spirituality -- The legacy of Chuck Renslow.
- Title from resource description page (viewed October 28, 2014). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (LGBT thought and culture). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 13857978