Meet the press. September 20, 1998 [electronic resource] / with Tim Russert
- Language Note:
- In English.
- On this edition of Meet the Press: Clinton Grand Jury tapes are analyzed. Deputy White House Chief of Staff, John Podesta discusses President Clinton's stand before the Grand Jury. John Ashcroft calling for resignation while Senator John Kerry calls for people to stand by President Clinton. Members of the House Judiciary Committee- Bob Barr, Lindsey Graham, Barney Frank, and Robert Wexler- discuss the ongoing presidential scandal.
- Related Titles:
- Meet the press (Television program)
- Title from resource description page (viewed Aug. 14, 2014).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Broadcast Sept. 20, 1998.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (Meet the press). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 13858561