Meet the press. July 19, 1998 [electronic resource] / with Tim Russert
- New York, NY : NBCUniversal, 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (59 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Leibig, Michael T.
Panetta, Leon E., 1938-
Taylor, Stuart, 1948-
Connaughton, Jeff, 1959-
Turley, Jonathan, 1961-
Goodwin, Doris Kearns
Russert, Tim, 1950-2008
Safire, William, 1929-2009
- Language Note:
- In English.
- On this edition of Meet the Press: the attorney for three subpoenaed Secret Service agents, Michael Leibig, former Clinton White House chief of staff, Leon Panetta, Stuart Taylor of the National Journal, former White House counsel special assistant Jeff Connaughton, and law professor Jonathan Turley; insights and analysis from William Safire and Doris Kearns Goodwin.
- Related Titles:
- Meet the press (Television program)
- Title from resource description page (viewed Aug. 14, 2014).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Broadcast Jul. 19, 1998.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (Meet the press). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 13858639