[Jefferson Township, Lackawanna County, Pa.].
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Bureau of Land Records
- Additional Titles:
- Supplied collective title: Pennsylvania warrantee maps
- [Harrisburg, Pa.] : [Pennsylvania Department of Internal Affairs, Bureau of Land Records], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : blueline print ; 104 x 176 cm
- Land grants—Pennsylvania—Jefferson (Lackawanna County : Township)—Maps
- Real property—Pennsylvania—Jefferson (Lackawanna County : Township)—Maps
- Landowners—Pennsylvania—Jefferson (Lackawanna County : Township)—Maps
- Jefferson (Lackawanna County, Pa. : Township)—Maps
- Land grants—Pennsylvania—Lackawanna County—Maps
- Real property—Pennsylvania—Lackawanna County—Maps
- Landowners—Pennsylvania—Lackawanna County—Maps
- Lackawanna County (Pa.)—Maps
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:19,800. 1"=100 rods (W 75°32ʹ34ʺ--W 75°26ʹ53ʺ/N 41°32ʹ02ʺ--N 41°22ʹ50ʺ).
- Shows original land grants. Information usually shown for each tract of land includes: name of warrantee, name of patentee, number of acres, name of tract, and dates of warrant, survey and patent. Survey and patent numbers also may be given.
"A connected warrantee township map of Jefferson Township in Lackawanna County."
Title supplied by cataloger.
Oriented with north to the upper right.
"I have hereunto set my hand and caused the Seal of the Department to be affixed at Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, this twenty seventh day of August, A.D. one thousand, nine hundred and sixty five."
Includes location map.
"Jw"--Lower right corner.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 1386459