Elements of mechanics : for the use of colleges, academies, and high schools / by William G. Peck
- Peck, William G. (William Guy), 1820-1892
- New York : A.S. Barnes & Burr, 1859.
- Physical Description:
- x, -338 pages : diagrams ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Lytle, Milton Scott, 1842-1915, Banks, J. N., and Pugh, Evan, 1828-1864
- PSUA copies: From the library of Evan Pugh.
- PSUA copy 1: Spine damaged and partially wanting. Book label on front pastedown: Milton Scott Lytle. Lytle's autograph appears several times throughout, including in pencil on front free endpaper (M.S. Lytle, 1861), in pencil on title page (M.S. Lytle, Feb. 21, 1861), and in ink on page v (name only). Additional pencil notation on front and rear enpapers, apparently in Lytle's hand.
PSUA copy 2: Spine damaged and partially wanting. Front board loose. Ownership autograph: J.N. Banks, Farmers High School, Feb. 21st, 1861. Publisher's catalog bound in at end.
- Binding Information:
- Bound in brown publisher's cloth. Boards decorated in blind. Spine decorated and lettered in gilt. Pink endpapers. Marbled edges.
View MARC record | catkey: 1387243