Lebanon County, Pennsylvania / mapped, edited, and published by the Geological Survey
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- Filing title: Lebanon Co., Pa.
- Reston, Va. : Interior--Geological Survey, 1977.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 82 x 91 cm, on sheet 98 x 99 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania. Bureau of Topographic and Geologic Survey
- County map series (topographic)
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:50,000 ; Lambert conformal conic projection (W 76°41ʹ--W 76°09ʹ/N 40°34ʹ--N 40°11ʹ).
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights., "N4011.5--W7609/22X32 : 1974.", "Compiled in 1974 from 1:24 000-scale maps.", In upper margin: United States, Department of the Interior, Geological Survey ; Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Department of Environmental Resources, Topographic and Geologic Survey., Pennsylvania coordinate and UTM grids., and Includes notes, "Index to 1:24 000-scale maps," and location map.
View MARC record | catkey: 1389345