Black Creek Township : [Luzerne County, Pennsylvania].
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Bureau of Land Records
- Additional Titles:
- Supplied collective title: Pennsylvania warrantee maps
- [Harrisburg, Pennsylvania] : [Pennsylvania Department of Internal Affairs, Bureau of Land Records], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : blueline print ; 94 x 75 cm
- Land grants—Pennsylvania—Black Creek (Township)—Maps
- Real property—Pennsylvania—Black Creek (Township)—Maps
- Landowners—Pennsylvania—Black Creek (Township)—Maps
- Land grants—Pennsylvania—Luzerne County—Maps
- Real property—Pennsylvania—Luzerne County—Maps
- Landowners—Pennsylvania—Luzerne County—Maps
- Black Creek (Pa. : Township)—Maps
- Luzerne County (Pa.)—Maps
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale not given (W 76°13ʹ18ʺ--W 76°06ʹ16ʺ/N 41°01ʹ22ʺ--N 40°55ʹ21ʺ).
- Shows original land grants. Information usually shown for each tract of land includes: name of warrantee, name of patentee, number of acres, name of tract, and dates of warrant, survey and patent. Survey and patent numbers also may be given., "A connected warrantee township map: of Black Creek Township, Luzerne County.", "I have hereunto set my hand and caused the seal of the said Department to be affixed at Harrisburg, Pennsylvania; this first day of February, A. D. one thousand nine hundred and forty-nine.", "2 12 2"--In lower left corner., and "58 tracts"--In lower right corner.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 1389913