Marcy Township : [Luzerne County, Pennsylvania].
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Bureau of Land Records
- Additional Titles:
- Supplied collective title: Pennsylvania warrantee maps
- [Harrisburg, Pennsylvania] : [Pennsylvania Department of Internal Affairs, Bureau of Land Records], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : blueline print ; 73 x 85 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale not given (W 75°48ʹ26ʺ--W 75°43ʹ38ʺ/N 41°22ʹ37ʺ--N 41°19ʹ52ʺ).
- Shows original land grants. Information usually shown for each tract of land includes: name of warrantee, name of patentee, number of acres, name of tract, and dates of warrant, survey and patent. Survey and patent numbers also may be given.
"A connected warrantee township map: of Marcy Township, Luzerne County."
Marcy Township was the original name of the area known as Duryea Borough.
"I have hereunto set my hand and caused the seal of the said Department to be affixed at Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, this twelfth day of June, A. D. one thousand nine hundred and fifty."
"2 12 24"--In lower left corner.
"58 tracts"--In lower right corner.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 1392527