Findley Township : [Mercer County, Pennsylvania].
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Bureau of Land Records
- Additional Titles:
- Supplied collective title: Pennsylvania warrantee maps
- [Harrisburg, Pennsylvania] : [Pennsylvania Department of Internal Affairs, Bureau of Land Records], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : blueline print ; 74 x 80 cm
- Land grants—Pennsylvania—Findley (Township)—Maps
- Real property—Pennsylvania—Findley (Township)—Maps
- Landowners—Pennsylvania—Findley (Township)—Maps
- Land grants—Pennsylvania—Mercer County—Maps
- Real property—Pennsylvania—Mercer County—Maps
- Landowners—Pennsylvania—Mercer County—Maps
- Findley (Pa. : Township)—Maps
- Mercer County (Pa.)—Maps
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale not given (W 80°14ʹ04ʺ--W 80°07ʹ01ʺ/N 41°14ʹ11ʺ--N 41°10ʹ27ʺ).
- Shows original land grants. Information usually shown for each tract of land includes: name of warrantee, name of patentee, number of acres, name of tract, and dates of warrant, survey and patent. Survey and patent numbers also may be given., "A connected draft of the tracts of land, situated in Findley Township, Mercer County.", "I have hereunto set my hand and caused the seal of the said Department to be affixed at Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, this twelfth day of January A.D. 1942.", "6-9-1"--In lower right corner., and "81 tracts"--In lower left corner.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 1393991