[Susquehanna River Basin map, Pennsylvania] [cartographic material] / Susquehanna River Tri-State Assoc
- Corporate Author:
- Susquehanna River Tri-State Association
- Additional Titles:
- Alternate title: Susquehanna River Tri-State Assoc[iation river basin map]
- [Tunkhannock, Pa.?] : The Association, [1989?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map in 8 sections on 4 sheets : both sides ; sheets 44 x 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania Power & Light Company and Pennsylvania Scenic Rivers Program
- Map A. NY border to Ulster PA -- Map B. Ulster PA to French Asylum -- Map C. French Asylum to Laceyville Bridge -- Map D. Laceyville Bridge to Tunkhannoch Bridge -- Map E. Tunkhannock Bridge to Falls Bridge -- Map F. Falls Bridge to 8th Street Bridge -- Map G. 8th Street Bridge to Hunlocks Creek -- Map H. Hunlocks Creek to Beech Haven.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:60,000.
- Title supplied by cataloger.
Most sections oriented with north to the upper right.
Includes index to "Points of interest" and adjoining sheets diagram.
"We appreciated the assistance of Pennsylvania Power & Light Company and the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Resources Scenic Rivers Program in the preparation of these maps."
View MARC record | catkey: 1394655