Washington Township, Lawrence County : [Pennsylvania].
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Bureau of Land Records
- Additional Titles:
- Supplied collective title: Pennsylvania warrantee maps
- [Harrisburg, Pennsylvania] : [Pennsylvania Department of Internal Affairs, Bureau of Land Records], [191-?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : blueline print ; 58 x 60 cm
- Land grants—Pennsylvania—Washington (Lawrence County : Township)—Maps
- Real property—Pennsylvania—Washington (Lawrence County : Township)—Maps
- Landowners—Pennsylvania—Washington (Lawrence County : Township)—Maps
- Land grants—Pennsylvania—Lawrence County—Maps
- Real property—Pennsylvania—Lawrence County—Maps
- Landowners—Pennsylvania—Lawrence County—Maps
- Washington (Lawrence County, Pa. : Township)—Maps
- Lawrence County (Pa.)—Maps
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale not given (W 80°15ʹ29ʺ--W 80°11ʹ11ʺ/N 41°07ʹ02ʺ--N 41°02ʹ57ʺ).
- Shows original land grants. Information usually shown for each tract of land includes: name of warrantee, name of patentee, number of acres, name of tract, and dates of warrant, survey and patent. Survey and patent numbers also may be given.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 1395546