Wetmore Township : [McKean County, Pennsylvania].
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Bureau of Land Records
- Additional Titles:
- Supplied collective title: Pennsylvania warrantee maps
- [Harrisburg, Pa.] : [Pennsylvania Department of Internal Affairs, Bureau of Land Records], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : blueline print ; 74 x 78 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Moore, W. A. (William A.)
- Land grants—Pennsylvania—Wetmore (Township)—Maps
- Real property—Pennsylvania—Wetmore (Township)—Maps
- Landowners—Pennsylvania—Wetmore (Township)—Maps
- Land grants—Pennsylvania—McKean County—Maps
- Real property—Pennsylvania—McKean County—Maps
- Landowners—Pennsylvania—McKean County—Maps
- Wetmore (Pa. : Township)—Maps
- McKean County (Pa.)—Maps
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:19,800. 1 in. = 100 rods (W 78°57ʹ21ʺ--W 78°42ʹ23ʺ/N 41°45ʹ58ʺ--N 41°37ʹ21ʺ).
- Shows original land grants. Information usually shown for each tract of land includes: name of warrantee, name of patentee, number of acres, name of tract, and dates of warrant, survey and patent. Survey and patent numbers also may be given., "A connected draft of all the tracts of land situated in the township of Wetmore and county of Mc Kean.", "I have hereunto set my hand and caused the Seal of the said Department to be affixed, at Harrisburg, the ninth day of April, Anno Domini 1930.", "William A. Moore, Director of Land Records.", and "11-8-1"--In lower right margin.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 1396207