Options for restructuring the Safe and Drug-Free Schools and Communities Act [electronic resource] : report with background papers and focus group summary / Peter Reuter ... [et al.].
- Additional Titles:
- Safe and Drug-Free Schools and Communities Act
- Santa Monica, CA : Rand, 2001.
- Physical Description:
- v, 187 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Reuter, Peter, 1944-, Safe and Drug-Free Schools Program (U.S.), Rand Corporation, and RAND Drug Policy Research Center
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Options for restructuring the Safe and Drug-Free Schools and Communities Act / by Peter Reuter and P. Michael Timpane -- Characteristics and challenges of the Safe and Drug-Free Schools and Communities Act : a historical analysis / by Mina Kimmerling -- Focus groups : safe and drug-free schools programs / by Melissa A. Bradley, P. Michael Timpane, and Peter Reuter -- A quarter-century's experience with sex, alcohol, tobacco and drug education in the schools / by David L. Kirp, Aaron D. Good and Paul Sandhu -- Knowledge, democracy, and evidence-based government / by Lawrence W. Sherman -- Obstacles to safe and drug-free schools : trapped kids, competing curricula, and scarce guardians / by Jackson Toby.
- 0833030167 (pbk.)
- "Drug Policy Research Center."
"Supported by the U.S. Department of Education."
"MR-1328/1-EDU"--P.  of cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 14050539