Simulating distributional impacts of macro-dynamics [electronic resource] : theory and practical applications / Sergio Olivieri, Sergiy Radyakin, Stainslav Kolenikov, Michael Lokskin, Ambar Narayan, Carolina Sànchez-Pàramo
- Streamlined analysis with ADePT software
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- "Simulating Distributional Impacts of Macro-dynamics: Theory and Practical Applications is a comprehensive guide for analyzing and understanding the effects of macroeconomic shocks on income and consumption distribution, as well as for using the ADePT Simulation Module. Since real-time micro data is rarely available, the Simulation Module (part of the ADePT economic analysis software) takes advantage of historical household surveys to estimate how current or proposed macro changes might impact household and individual welfare"--Back cover.
- 1464803846 and 9781464803840
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 109-113) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 14052994