Commercial law, its principles and administration, or, The mercantile law of Great Britain [electronic resource] : compared with the codes and laws of commerce of the following mercantile countries: Anhalt, Austria ... Wurtemburg, and the Institutes of Justinian / by Leone Levi
- Levi, Leone, 1821-1888
- Additional Titles:
- Mercantile law of Great Britain
- London : W. Benning, 1850-1852.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (4 parts in 2 volumes).
- The making of modern law: Foreign, comparative and international law, 1600-1926
- "Dedicated, by permission, to the Right Honourable the Earl of Harrowby."
Reproduction of the original from the Columbia University Law Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 14055719