The principles of natural law [electronic resource] : In which the true systems of morality and civil government are established; and The different Sentiments of Grotius, Hobbes, Puffendorf, Barbeyrac, Locke, Clark, and Hutchinson, occasionally considered. By J. J. Burlamaqui, Counsellor of State, and late Professor of Natural and Civil Law at Geneva. Translated into English by Mr. Nugent
- Burlamaqui, J. J. (Jean Jacques)
- Uniform Title:
- Principes du droit naturel. English
- London : Printed for J. Nourse, opposite Katherine Street in the Strand, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xvi, 26 unnumbered pages, 312 pages).
- The making of modern law: Foreign, comparative and international law, 1600-1926
- Reproduction of the original from the George Washington University Law Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 14055734