Of the law of nature and nations [electronic resource] : eight books / written in Latin by the Baron Pufendorf, Counsellor of State to His late Swedish Majesty, and to the present King of Prussia. Translated into English, from the best edition. With a short introduction
- Pufendorf, Samuel, Freiherr von, 1632-1694
- Uniform Title:
- De jure naturae et gentium. English
- Oxford : Printed by L. Lichfield, for A. and J. Churchil, R. Sare, H. Bonwick, W. Freeman, T. Goodwyn, M. Wotton, J. Waltho, S. Manship, J. Nicholson, R. Parker, B. Tooke, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (8 unnumbered pages, 27 pages, 19 unnumbered pages, 239 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 273-400, 104, 107-231 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 143-262 pages, 2 unnumbered pages).
- The making of modern law: Foreign, comparative and international law, 1600-1926
- Dedication signed: Basil Kennett.
Text is continuous despite pagination and register.
Some copies have the contents bound between the preface and introduction with the errata slip at the end of the introduction, making the pagination ,27,,239,,273-400,104,107-231,,143-262p.
With a final errata leaf.
Reproduction of the original from the George Washington University Law Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 14055747