American diplomacy under Tyler and Polk [electronic resource] / by Jesse S. Reeves
- Reeves, Jesse Siddall, 1872-1942
- Baltimore : J. Hopkins, 1907.
Press of Kohn & Pollock, Inc.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (5 pages leaves, 335 pages).
- Albert Shaw lectures on diplomatic history ; 1906
The making of modern law: Foreign, comparative and international law, 1600-1926
- "With the exceptions of chapters XII and XIII the text is printed substantially as delivered in the form of lectures at the Johns Hopkins University. Chapter XIII appeared in the American Historical Review for January, 1905"--Introd.
Reproduction of the original from the Yale Law Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 14055983