Anglo-Muhammadan law [electronic resource] : a digest preceded by a historical and descriptive introduction of the special rules now applicable to Muhammadans as such by the civil courts of British India : with full references to modern and ancient authorities / by Sir Roland Knyvet Wilson
- Wilson, Roland Knyvet, 1840-1919
- London : W. Thacker & Co., 1903.
- 2nd ed.,rev. and much enl.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxxvi, 1 unnumbered page, 671, 8 pages).
- The making of modern law: Foreign, comparative and international law, 1600-1926
- Reproduction of the original from the Yale Law Library., Includes index., Publisher's advertising: 8 p., 4th count., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages xxxi-xxxv).
View MARC record | catkey: 14056012