Cases and opinions on international law [electronic resource] : and various points of English law connected therewith : collected and digested from English and foreign reports, official documents, and other sources : with notes containing the views of the text-writers on the topics referred to, supplementary cases, treaties, and statutes / by Pitt Cobbett
- Cobbett, Pitt, 1852 or 1853-1919
- London : Stevens and Haynes, 1909-13. and Ballantyne & Co. Ltd.
- 3rd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 volumes) : map
- The making of modern law: Foreign, comparative and international law, 1600-1926
- pt. 1. Peace -- pt. 2. War. pt. 3. Neutrality.
- Reproduction of the original from the Yale Law Library., Includes indexes., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 14056061