China's international relations & other essays [electronic resource] / by Harley Farnsworth MacNair
- MacNair, Harley Farnsworth, 1891-1947
- Shanghai : Commercial Press, Ltd., 1926.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 unnumbered pages, vii, 1 unnumbered page, 326 pages).
- The making of modern law: Foreign, comparative and international law, 1600-1926
- China's international relations -- On American ignorance of things oriental -- "Unequal treaties" in China and Japan -- Shanghai : as other see it -- The land regulations of the International settlement -- Thoughts on racial equality -- Combating Bolshevism in China -- Ways and means of solving China's problems -- Critical moments in the history of Christianity in China -- A note on the literary labors of some-early missionaries to China -- The missionary and the present crisis -- A note on missionary ethics -- Christian schools and government registration -- President Butler and religious education -- History--and the China problem.
- Reproduction of the original from the Yale Law Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 14056076