Principles and precedents of Hindu law [electronic resource] : being a compilation of primary rules relative to the doctrine of inheritance, contracts, and miscellaneous subjects : together with notes illustrative and explanatory, and preliminary remarks / by W.H. Macnaghten
- Macnaghten, W. H. (William Hay), Sir, 1793-1841
- Madras : J. Higginbotham, 1865.
Asylum Press, by W. Thomas.
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xx, 366 pages).
- The making of modern law: Foreign, comparative and international law, 1600-1926
- Originally published: Calcutta, 1829.
Reproduction of the original from the Yale Law Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 14057316