Report of the U.S. Commissioners appointed to revise the statutes relating to patents, trade and other marks, and trade and commercial names, under act of Congress approved June 4, 1898 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Patent and Trade-mark Laws Commission
- Additional Titles:
- Half-title: Report of the Commissioners appointed to revise the statutes relating to patents, trademarks, and trade names : with reference to existing conventions and treaties
- Washington [D.C.] : U.S. G.P.O., 1902.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (x, 549 pages).
- The making of modern law: Foreign, comparative and international law, 1600-1926
- Includes Appendix to the report.
Reproduction of the original from the Yale Law Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
Gift of Samuel R. Betts, 1930.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 14057382