The judicial practice of the colony of the Cape of Good Hope [electronic resource] : and of South Africa generally ; with suitable and copious practical forms subjoined to and illustrating the practice of the several subjects treated of / by C.H. Van Zyl
- Van Zyl, C. H. (Casper Hendrik), 1842-1913
- Capetown : J.C. Juta, 1893. and London : W. Clowes and Sons, Ltd.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xvi, 674 pages).
- The making of modern law: Foreign, comparative and international law, 1600-1926
- Related Titles:
- Theory of the judicial practice of the colony of the Cape of Good Hope
- Includes index., Reproduction of the original from the Yale Law Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 14057667