Une cour de justice internationale [electronic resource] / par James Brown Scott
- Scott, James Brown, 1866-1943
- New York : Oxford University Press, 1918.
Washington, D.C. : B.S. Adams.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 269 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. Division of International Law
- The making of modern law: Foreign, comparative and international law, 1600-1926
- Une cour de justice internationale -- État de la cour de justice internationale.
- At head of title: Dotation Carnegie pour la paix internationale. Division de droit international.
This volume is composed of 2 parts, published separately in English, by the Endowment, under titles "An international court of justice," "The status of the international court of justice." The latter was published originally in 1914 by the American Society for Judicial Settlement of International Disputes.
Reproduction of the original from the Yale Law Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 14057928