The law of nations, or, Principles of the law of nature applied to the conduct and affairs of nations and sovereigns [electronic resource] : a work tending to display the true interest of power / by M. de Vattel ; translated from the French
- Vattel, Emer de, 1714-1767
- Additional Titles:
- Principles of the law of nature applied to the conduct and affairs of nations and sovereigns
- New York : Printed and sold by S. Campbell, 1796.
- 1st American ed., corr. and rev. from the latest London ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (563 pages).
- The making of modern law: Foreign, comparative and international law, 1600-1926
- Reproduction of the original from the George Washington University Law Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 14058062