Frauds on creditors and assignments for the benefit of creditors [electronic resource] : a treatise on the Canadian law of fraudulent transfers, fraudulent preferences, and assignments for the benefit of creditors; together with numerous conveyancing and other forms connected with the administration of the insolvent's estate / By W.R. Percival Parker
- Parker, W. R. Percival (William Ruston Percival), 1872-1936
- Toronto : Canada Law Book Co., 1903.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xli, 546 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- The making of modern law: Foreign, comparative and international law, 1600-1926
- "The various statutes in force respecting frauds on creditors, and assignments for the benefit of creditors in the different provinces," p. 395-476., Reproduction of the original from the Yale Law Library., Includes index., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 14058217