The complete Cook's Country TV show cookbook : every recipe, every ingredient testing, every equipment rating from all 7 seasons / by the editors at America's Test Kitchen ; photography by Keller + Keller
- Additional Titles:
- Cook's Country TV show cookbook
- Brookline, MA : Americas Test Kitchen, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xi, 502 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- America's Test Kitchen (Firm)
- Machine generated contents note: ch. 1 As Good as Grandma's -- ch. 2 Fork-in-the-Road Favorites -- ch. 3 Steakhouse Specials -- ch. 4 Our Sunday Best -- ch. 5 Tex-Mex Favorites -- ch. 6 Everybody Loves Italian -- ch. 7 The State of Grilling -- ch. 8 Rise-and-Shine Breakfasts and Breads -- ch. 9 Great American Cakes and Cookies -- ch. 10 Old-Fashioned Fruit Desserts and Puddings -- ch. 11 Save Room for Pie.
- Cook's Country from America's Test Kitchen is filmed in a renovated 1806 Vermont farmhouse with a working test kitchen and the editors and test cooks from Cook's Country magazine. This edition captures all seven seasons of the show in one colorful volume that's like a treasured recipe box brought to life. This collection will teach you foolproof methods for making more than 200 great American recipes.
- 9781936493913 (paperback)
- Related Titles:
- Cook's country (Television program)
- Includes index.
View MARC record | catkey: 14059438