Surficial geology of the Lakeville 7.5-minute quadrangle, Wayne County, Pennsylvania / by Duane D. Braun, Bloomsburg University, 2006 ; digital map production by T. J. Conley, student intern, and T. G. Whitfield ; Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Department of Conservation and Natural Resources, Bureau of Topographic and Geologic Survey
- Braun, Duane D.
- [Harrisburg] : Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Department of Conservation and Natural Resources, Bureau of Topographic and Geologic Survey, 
- Rev. 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 58 x 44 cm, on sheet 83 x 76 cm + 1 textual report (14 unnumbered pages : table ; 28 cm).
- Additional Creators:
- Whitfield, T. G.
Conley, Thomas J.
Pennsylvania. Bureau of Topographic and Geologic Survey
Pennsylvania. Department of Conservation and Natural Resources
Geological Survey of Pennsylvania
- Open file report ; OFSM 06-12.1
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000 ; Universal Transverse Mercator (UTM) projection, zone 18 north (W 75°22ʹ30ʺ--W 75°15ʹ00ʺ/N 41°30ʹ00ʺ--N 41°22ʹ30ʺ).
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
"Surficial geology based on field mapping by Duane D. Braun, 1999 and 2008."
Includes color logos for Bloomsburg University, the Pennsylvania Geological Survey and the DCNR, location map, adjoining quadrangles diagram, descriptive map units legend, legend titled "Symbols," and notes.
- Reproduction Note:
- Print reproduction.
View MARC record | catkey: 14059697