The honorable woman / written, produced and directed by Hugo Blick
- Additional Titles:
- Honourable woman
- [Place of publication not identified] : [Publisher not identified], 
London : BBC.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 3 videodiscs (468 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Blick, Hugo
Gyllenhaal, Maggie, 1977-
Buchan, Andrew, 1979-
Best, Eve, 1971-
British Broadcasting Corporation
- Two siblings, Nessa and Ephra Stein, children of a zionist arms procurer, now run a foundation aiming to reduce the conflict through increasing Palestine's economic prosperity. When Nessa's foundation is about to announce a major business contract with a prominent Palestinian businessman, he is found dead in an apparent suicide. As doubt circles around his cause of death, an international investigation turns into a manhunt.
- Sound Characteristics:
- digital optical stereo
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file DVD video
- Audience Notes:
- MPAA rating: Not rated.
- Title from container.
DVD release episodes originally broadcast on television in 2014.
DVD extras: Behind-the-scenes.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Produced and directed by Hugo Blick.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Maggie Gyllenhaal, Andrew Buchan, Katherine Parkinson, Lubna Azabal, Eve Best, Lindsay Duncan, Stephen Rea.
- Technical Details:
- DVD ; anamorphic widescreen (16:9) presentation ; Dolby digital.
View MARC record | catkey: 14060555