Magnetic Cluster States in Nanostructured Materials [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Science, 2008. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- University of Nebraska--Lincoln, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Science, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The goal of this work is to fabricate model nanomaterials with different types of disorder and use atomic-scale characterization and macroscopic magnetization measurements to understand better how specific types of disorder affects macroscopic magnetic behavior. This information can be used to produce magnetic nanomaterials with specific properties for applications such as permanent magnets, soft magnetic material for motors and biomedical applications.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/13/2008., "doe/fg/46264-1", and Diandra Leslie-Pelecky.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 01/01/2006 - 06/15/2008
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14061610