Comment on ``Experimental Free Energy Reconstruction From Single-Molecule Force Spectroscopy Using Jarzynski's Equality'' [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2008.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- PDF-file: 4 pages; size: 0.1 Mbytes
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Harris, Song and Kiang  (HSK) describe their results on reconstructing the free energy profiles for both the stretch of the titin polymer, and the unfolding of an individual I27 domain. The new finding reported in  is the measurement of the free energy barrier (or activation energy) to unfolding the I27 domain. Due to a misinterpretation of the mechanics involved, the free energy surface (and thus the energy barrier) to unfolding the I27 domain was not measured.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Physical Review Letters, vol. 100, no. 1, January 10, 2008, pp. 019801 100 1 ISSN 0031-9007; PRLTAO FT
Friddle, R W.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14061680