Annual Scientific Progress Report [electronic resource] : National Nuclear Security Administration Stewardship Stockpile Academic Alliance Research Grant #DE-FG52-06NA26205
- Washington, D.C. : United States. National Nuclear Security Administration, 2007. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- University of California, San Diego, United States. National Nuclear Security Administration, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The focus of this grant, entitled ''Experimental investigations of magnetic, superconducting, and other phase transitions in novel f-electron materials at ultra-high pressures using designer diamond anvils'', is to explore the novel properties of f-electron compounds under pressure, with a particular emphasis on the physics of superconductivity, magnetism, and their interactions. This report is a synopsis of the research that was undertaken from 6/2006-6/2007.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 07/26/2007., "doena26205-1", and Maple, M. Brian; Jeffries, Jason R.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Annual Scientific Progress Report; 05/01/2006 - 04/30/2007
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14061878