Shock-induced alpha-omega structural phase transformation of titanium [electronic resource] : A molecular-dynamics study
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2004.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- PDF-file: 17 pages; size: 0.6 Mbytes
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- No abstract prepared.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ucrl-conf-203079
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Presented at: Minerals Metals and Materials Society, Charlotte, NC, United States, Mar 14 - Mar 18, 2004.
Sadigh, B; Oppelstrup, T; Gilmer, G; Lenosky, T; Minich, R.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14061993