Projectile image acceleration, neutralization and electron emission during grazing interactions of multicharged ions with Au(110) [electronic resource].
- Oakland, Calif. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Oakland Operations Office, 1995. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Oakland Operations Office, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Recent Oak Ridge work is summarized on projectile energy gain by image charge acceleration, scattered ion charge distributions, and K-Auger electron emission during low energy grazing interactions of highly charged Pb, I, O, and Ar ions with a Au(110) surface.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 03/01/1995., "conf-940922--4", "DE95007394", 7. international conference on physics of highly charged ions,Vienna (Austria),19-23 Sep 1994., and Meyer, F.W.; Folkerts, L.; Schippers, S.; Folkerts, H.O.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14062739