[Molecular interactions in dilute supercritical mixtures [electronic resource] : Molecular dynamics investigation]. Final technical report, December 1, 1990--August 31, 1993
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Princeton University, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Research was done in the following areas: computational and theoretical studies of molecular interactions in supercritical mixtures; supercooled liquids, network fluids, and glasses; and fast algorithms for simulating large systems on a vector processor.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/er/13714--t2
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 01/01/1990 - 12/31/1993
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14062831