13th International Conference on Magnetically Levitated Systems and Linear Drives [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 463 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report contains short papers on research being conducted throughout the world on magnetically levitated systems, mainly consisting of trains, and magnetic linear drives. These papers have been index separately elsewhere on the data base.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/01/1993., "anl/es/proc--79713", " conf-930550--", "DE93040381", 13. international conference on magnetically levitated systems and linear drives,Argonne, IL (United States),19-21 May 1993., and Not Available.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14062879