Nuclear resonant scattering beamline at the Advanced Photon Source [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The principal and engineering aspects of a dedicated synchrotron radiation beamline under construction at the Advanced Photon Source for nuclear resonant scattering purposes are explained. The expected performance in terms of isotopes to be studied, flux, and timing properties is discussed.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
International conference on the applications of the Moessbauer Effect (ICAME `93),Vancouver (Canada),8-14 Aug 1993.
Alp, E.E.; Mooney, T.M.; Toellner, T.; Sturhahn, W.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14063170