Stability, bifurcation, and control of Hamiltonian systems [electronic resource].
- Arlington, Va. : National Science Foundation (U.S.), 1993.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of California, Berkeley, National Science Foundation (U.S.), and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Work is being done on dissipation-induced instabilities, gyroscopic stabilization and its destruction by a small damping for both finite dimensional and certain infinite dimensional systems (such as rotating rods, strings), nonabelian and abelian cases, Euler-Lagrange-Poincare equations, the Routhian having a form of a Lagrangian with a gyroscopic term, Euler-Lagrange equations, etc.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/er/25129--t1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Marsden, J.E.; Ratiu, T.S.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Annual; 01/01/1992 - 12/31/1993
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14063225