Tutorial on neural network applications in high energy physics [electronic resource] : A 1992 perspective
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 41 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Feed forward and recurrent neural networks are introduced and related to standard data analysis tools. Tips are given on applications of neural nets to various areas of high energy physics. A review of applications within high energy physics and a summary of neural net hardware status are given.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:fnal/c--92/121-e
E 1.99: conf-920172--7
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
2. international workshop on software engineering, artificial intelligence (AI), and neural nets for high energy and nuclear physics,L`Agelonde (France),13-18 Jan 1992.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14063358