Comparison between muon spin rotation and neutron scattering studies on the 3-dimensional magnetic ordering of La/sub 2/CuO/sub 4-y [electronic resource].
- Upton, N.Y. : Brookhaven National Laboratory, 1988.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 3 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Muon spin rotation and neutron scattering studies on powder and single-crystal specimens of La/sub 2/CuO/sub 4-v/ are compared. The apparent difference between the muon and neutron results for the ordered moment in the antiferromagnetic state is interpreted as the signature of increasingly short-ranged spatial spin correlations with increasing oxygen content.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
International conference on high temperature superconductors and materials and mechanisms of superconductivity, Interlaken, Switzerland, 29 Feb 1988.
Williams, D.L.; Murakami, T.; Johnston, D.C.; Brewer, J.H.; Suzuki, M.; Yamada, K.; Alvarez, M.; Uemura, Y.J.; Luke, G.M.; Kiefl, R.F.; Oda, M; Kreitzman, S.R.; Goshorn, D.P.; Enomoto, Y.; Yu, X.H.; Schone, H.E.; Hidaka, Y.; Endoh, Y.; Stronach, C.E.; Ansaldo, E.J.; Kempton, J.R.; Kossler, W.J.; Riseman, T.; Opie, D.; Kudo, E.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14063696