First-principles studies of phase stability and the structural and dynamical properties of metal hydrides [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1992.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (12 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Georgia Institute of Technology
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report discusses the following topics: calculation of the Structural Properties of Yttrium; dynamical and pairing properties of α-YHχ; electronic and structural properties of YH₂ and YH₃; phase diagram of hydrogen on Ru(000); peierls distortion in hexagonal YH₃; and study of hydrogen in niobium and palladium.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14063932