Transition radiation as a coherent soft x-ray source [electronic resource].
- Livermore, Calif : Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, 1986.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 13 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A series of experiments using 54 MeV electrons to irradiate thin foil targets has demonstrated the spatially coherent nature of soft x-ray transition radiation.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Topical meeting on short wave length coherent radiation, Monterey, CA, USA, 24 Mar 1986.
Moran, M.J.; Kephart, J.O.; Piestrup, M.A.; Berman, B.L.; Dahling, D.B.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14063935