Performance of trim coils made by a novel method [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1991.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (3 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A precision, automated method of manufacturing trim coils based on printed circuit technology has been developed. Excellent quench performance and increased radiation resistance have been achieved in recently-tested models of sextupole trim coils developed for operation inside 40 mm-aperture SSC Main Collider dipoles. 6 refs., 2 figs.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:bnl-45720
E 1.99: conf-910662--6
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
12. international conference on magnet technology, Leningrad (USSR), 23-28 Jun 1991.
Morgan, G.; Kelly, E.; Greene, A.; Thompson, P.; Sampson, W.; Kahn, S.; Ghosh, A.; Gupta, R.; Cottingham, J.; Garber, M.; Ganetis, G.; Skaritka, J.; Anerella, M.; Wanderer, P.; Willen, E.; Herrera, J.; Goodzeit, C.; Muratore, J.; Prodell, A.; Meade, A.; Shutt, R.; Rohrer, E.P.; Rehak, M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14064142